Thursday, Oct 20
Houston Area Urban League Young Professionals (HAULYP) and African Fashion Week Houston (AFWH) present a night of Wine, Art, & Culture: An evening to Socialize, Appreciate Art, and Spread Cultural Awareness.
- Houston Museum of African-American Culture (HMAAC)
- Houston Caribbean Professional Association (HCPA)
- Young African Professionals (YAP)
- Ghanaian Urban Movement (GUM)
- Young Black Professionals Meetup
What to expect: A tour of the exhibits at HMAAC, a mini preview fashion show from African Fashion Week Houston (AFWH) and raffled tickets to AFWH and One Africa Music Festival, complimentary wine and lite bites. BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE RAFFLE!!!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!
Sponsored by: HMAAC | Tilford Winery & Farms | Dripping Springs Vodka | Bar Beauties